Cap-Man extreme Cap-Man extreme

You made your own pac man game in flash...

... and that is pretty freaking cool.

Adam is Gay Adam is Gay

BONER! HA HA HA HA HA!

That is the bestest game I have ever played and I really shouldn't have used the peanut butter because it killed me. Drat.

The Date Quiz The Date Quiz

I got them all right on the first try.

I just had to think "Gee, what would the average male think would be funny to do?"

Spiderman in Philadelphia Spiderman in Philadelphia

Ha ha!

Nooo! You're ugly! Ha ha ha!

Granpa Whoop II Granpa Whoop II

This game kicks ass!

It must have taken you 33333333333333333333333333 years to make. Gee willickers! This is one of the best games I've ever seen on Newgrounds.

Quick (Running) Quick (Running)

Well........

It's better than what I've been giving the rest of your movies. Some people may argue that if I don't like your movies I just shouldn't watch them. I happen to marvel at how stupid they are.

MasterDeath responds:

im sure your brains gone.. i worked harder on all my other cool liked flash work and never took much time on this... and you voted 2 on this... YOUR AN UGLY FREAK

Biker's Revenge Biker's Revenge

I recall you submitting this before.

This game is on here twice. Okay. We get the idea. You like to ride bicycles. Every single one of your movies is about riding bicycles. Someone stole mine. That stupid-head. I gave you an overall seven because it is extremely fun but I jst can't see why you submitted it twice.

Superfighter Superfighter

You kick ass!

How did you do it? (Not like I'm expecting an answer here.) This is an extremely good flash movie.

Dickey Mouse Dickey Mouse

You are the man.

I really admire how you've managed to piss off so many people.

TSUNAMI  lev. 1 TSUNAMI lev. 1

just too short

I don't see what's with all the high ratings. I thought it was much too short.